Well, let’s see.
This weekend, I…
- Wrote 4 Christmas letters, bringing me to 30
- Practiced Taiji for the first time in forever! Quite out of shape, but felt good anyways. Yay stretching!
- Ate bean sprouts, carrots, mushrooms, grapes, vitamins! Flossed too
- Started writing in my diary every night before bed
- Worked on a collab music song
- Chatted with friends, both via phone and online
- Walked in the rain
- Finished watching an amazing anime! (Princess Tutu), and started watching another (Ano Hana)
- Watered onee-chan’s plant
- Did a drawing
- Processed some more music, including the entirety of Harmony of a Hunter: 101% Run, which came out just recently
And now I’m finishing off by going to bed (after writing in my diary), pretty tired since I woke up before noon and didn’t take any naps. Will get a full 8 hours of sleep and then be ready to go at 8:30 AM!
Of course, there’s still some more things that I didn’t get around to. For example, though I did do a drawing, I didn’t do my weekly OHC theme-based drawing. And I still have like 5 more =non=-Christmas letters that I need to write, among others. I didn’t fix LoopMuse either, so that’s still broken on OSX. (argh) And I didn’t catch up on work from Friday.
All in all though, I think it’s pretty safe to call this a success.
Also, not going to be at FNW for Black Friday (nor am I going shopping), but if all goes well, I’ll have some new waltz variations under my belt two weeks from now, from a “secret source” (which actually isn’t as secret as it sounds). Haven’t added anything new to my vocab in -quite- some time, so that should be interesting if it ends up happening.